The Advanced Materials for Energy Needs Lab of the INN is an evolution of the activities in advanced magnetic and thermoelectric materials that have been going on since mid-sixties at the National Center for Scientific Research Demokritos, Athens, Greece.
Current Interests are:
- Novel Permanent Magnets
- Magnetic Thin Films and Multilayers for ultrahigh recording media
- Magnetic Memories (MRAMS)
- Magnetic micro-nanolaminated structures for UHF DC-DC converters
- Novel Thermoelectric Materials
- Metamaterials (magnetic and thermal)
- Technology Transfer –spin offs
Everything we do is based on spin and charge
For more information please click here.