The present project includes people of different levels of seniority and experience, ranging from Senior Scientists with international reputation, up to young Post Doctoral Scientists and PhD students. This ensures wide spreading of knowledge and expertise, especially to Post Docs and PhD students, who are the foundation of the next generation scientists. To these young scientists, the project offers the unique opportunity to work with people of different levels of seniority and experience, to enrich their knowledge, and to gain invaluable experience in state-of -the- art facilities and infrastructure.
In the course of the project implementation the following exchanges took place:
- From CNR 6 researchers spent periods of variable length (from 1 to 6 months) in USA working at the Physics Dept. of Delaware University under the supervision of Prof. G. Hadjipanayis and focusing on the synthesis and characterizaion of the materials prepared using different preparation procedures.
- From JSI 4 researchers spent periods of variable duration (from 1 to 9 months) in Daejeon S. Korea working in the group of dr. Hae Jin Kim at KBSI.
- From UCY 5 researchers spent periods of variable length (from 2 to 3 months) in USA working at the Department of Chemistry of the University of Florida (USA) under the supervision of Professor Christou (Drago Professor of Chemistry) and focusing on the synthesis and study of polynuclear transition metal cluster compounds.
- From UIOAN 4 researchers spent periods of 1 or 2 months length in each of the UFLOR, UNT and KBSI.
- From AMU 5 researchers spent periods of 1 month length at KBSI and 1 researcher spent 4 months working at UDEL.
- From NCSR-D 10 researchers spent periods of variable length (from 1 to 3 months) working at KBSI, UNT, UDEL.
- From UNT 1 researcher spent a 10-day period working at NCSR-D.