The Committee for Education and Dissemination (CED) of INN is the interface between graduate/post-graduate students, the INN researchers and the NCSRD Education Office. CED organizes and monitors activities related to educational issues, aiming to cultivate the research, technical and soft skills of postgraduate students hosted in the Institute. The Committee is comprised of five members, representative of the five INN research programmes. The Committee for Education and Dissemination has the following agenda:
- to compile and distribute information about fellowship programmes,
- to organize training seminars and lectures for the advancement of academic/professional development of the post-graduate students,
- to organize lectures where the PhD students present and discuss their work and interact each other,
- to act as the interface between researchers and the society, for organizing public engagement and dissemination activities,
- to cultivates the collaboration and common tasks with partner organisations.
INN education activities concern all levels of educational hierarchy, including non-specialized public, whilst they focus on post-Graduate and Undergraduate students.
INN offers academic internships that foster career, personal and academic development of students. In collaboration with Greek Universities, the Internships allows students to integrate academic theory and ‘real world’ practice, engage with INN researchers and post-Graduate students, and gain hands-on experience in a wide range of research topics.
For more information, please contact the INN Committee for Education (edu[at]inn.demokritos.gr).