At INN we are working to find solutions in these and in many other problems that our world is facing. Our vision is a sustainable world with an improved quality of life for all; Nanoscience and Nanotechnology are the tools to achieve this. As part of our mission we aim to inform society about our work so that people around us can grasp its benefits and exploit further our ideas.
Fairs, festivals and shows
In the Media
- EU vs Virus Hackathon Αward for a solution in the battle against the coronavirus
- Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry Award (ACCI) for a spin off company of INN/ NCSR Demokritos
- UNESCO Medal for nanoscience to Dr. Androula Nassiopoulou
- “Science Needs Women” (Vogue Greece October 2020) interview of Eleni Makarona
- Greek Award of the L’Oréal-UNESCO institution for Women in Science to Dr. Maria Antonopoulou Women in Science | The World Needs Science – Science Needs Women
- Social media campaign for the promotion of the research achievements derived by the Industrial Fellowships Post-Doctoral projects has great approval and impact on social media.
Funded Outreach Projects