SOLAR SIMULATOR (I/V)
LED Solar Simulator SINUS-70 (WAVELABS)
The SINUS-70 is a LED solar simulator which simulates sunlight between 400nm and 1100nm using multicolored LEDs. Full control across a very broad spectrum allows researchers to analyze the performance of cells by varying the spectrum.
- Multiple individually controlled LEDs with different peak wavelengths
- Wide range of exposure times, from flashes to continuous illumination
- All LEDs can be separately tuned for user defined spectra
- Intensity range from 0.1 to 1 sun at class A
- Special optical system for perfect color mixing that produces a uniform spectrum across the entire 51x51mm test area.
- Spectral quality that perfectly matches AM 1.5
- Extra water cooling unit that ensures all LEDs are run at perfect operating temperature, so light intensity and spectrum are stable for long illumination times