Specular and total reflectance and transmittance measurement systems
- UV-NIR spectrophotometer for absorbance and fluorescence measurement of liquids, or reflectance measurements of solids, by Thetametrisis with Ocean Optics spectrophotometer.
DETECTOR MODEL (CCD): S7031-1006 Hamamatsu
SPECTROMETER MODEL: QE65000-ABS Ocean Optics.
LAMP MODEL: DT-MINI-2-GS Ocean Optics
And Tungsten Lamp
- Optical fibers: QP200-2-SR-BX, 200μm core, Premium grade Solarization-Resistant High OH content fiber, 200nm – 1100nm wavelength range, 2m long, Stainless-steel BX jacket
- Deuterium lamp: 200 to 410 nm
- Tungsten lamp: 360 to 2000 nm
- 1044x64 total pixels, 1024x58 active pixels
- Sensitivity ~0.065 counts/e-
- Quantum efficiency 90% peak, 65% at 250 nm
- Optical resolution 2.3 nm
- Signal to noise ratio (at full signal) 1000:1
- Dark noise 2RMS counts
- Grating HC1-QE, 300lines composite blaze, provides 200 nm – 950 nm range